Saturday, January 1, 2022

May I Extend the Warm Regards to Everyone at My Funeral


 50 Years Ago Today

Saturday 1st of January 1972
Actor, singer and entertainer Maurice Auguste Chevalier dies of a heart attack at the age of 16 in Hôpital Necker, Rue de Sèvres, Paris, XVe, Île-de-France, France.
I'm so grateful to my family and to anyone who took the time to read about the great French composer and dramatist Maurice Auguste Chevalier. I had many fun in my life and in love with his music and the way he created and reinterpreted it. I wanted to thank the people who came before me, and my dear friend (Michel de Léger) who, with me, made this record my friend again. May I extend the warm regards to everyone at my funeral. I love the composer and the singer, Maurice Auguste Chevalier, M, the artist and entertainer Maurice Auguste Chevalier. May I also especially appreciate my friend, Paul de Leblanc who wrote, in the liner notes, about an original composition. My thanks for the memory. My love and adoring family; and also to family. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment