Tuesday, June 21, 2022

I Never Knew How Old the Wizard of Oz Was


 495 Years Ago Today

Tuesday 21st of June 1527
Political philosopher and poet Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli aka The Prince dies of unknown causes at the age of 58 in Sant'Andrea in Percussina, Toscana, Italy.
His name is called Leonardo da Vinci or "the Prince of Magic.""I had such a wonderful life and I have never been without an appreciation for magic and magic with which I share my life's journey, my soul, and I would not have known how much I have been missed by so many. I was born to an Italian Jewish family in an apartment on the north side of Jerusalem, in the village of Beit Pippin which was named after Pope Julius II.""I studied magic for an amazing amount while there, it was the same in Germany and Belgium, I think those countries still have magic schools.""But my mother wanted to be a sorceress, and when I went to Belgium she said to me, 'Do yourself a favour and get in touch with the sorceress at once and she will provide accommodation'. So I had in my house all the magic I had from her, I went out with her and found some good things.""The sorceress who was very good in magic and at once gave me a bit of a headache, so it was wonderful and I went to see my master.""I never knew how old the Wizard of Oz was." I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment