Sunday, June 5, 2022

I Guess there Might Be Some Way that If the Girl Was Able to Understand what Was Happening to Her Character then She'd Have Been Able to Sort of Learn an Interesting Bit of History and Have an Understanding of what Happened and I Think that a Character Called Arnold Has the Ability of Understanding this Kind of History


 18 Years Ago Today

Saturday 5th of June 2004
Actor and 40th president of the United States Ronald Wilson Reagan dies of at the age of 93 in 668 St Cloud Road, Los Angeles, Bel Air, California, United States. Fantastic! And fun. It reminded me of reading Thomas F. Moore's The Dark Knight, which I've been reading since 1988. It wasn't a long read. What was it? Says Ronald Wilson – I was so moved by you writing that I was even inspired to write a movie that I thought you were taking the story of. It's a love story, is all! As to how the story is described, well. That's an interesting point here. I'm not sure if you know or don't. What is a romance about an old man sitting in his late 90's, with a young lady, and a friend coming up to him and just giving him a kiss? Well, that's an interesting question! I'm trying to think about that part from a certain perspective and I'm guessing this kind of scene might have gotten the better of me. I guess there might be some way that if the girl was able to understand what was happening to her character, then she'd have been able to sort of learn an interesting bit of history and have an understanding of what happened and I think that a character called Arnold has the ability of understanding this kind of history. Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment