Saturday, March 5, 2022

I Am Aware of the Fact That Although I Am Known to Be "Really Kind", I Am Rarely Surprised


 83 Years Ago Today

Sunday 5th of March 1939
Actress Samantha Victoria Louise Marie Elizabeth Therese Eggar is born in London, Hampstead, Greater London, United Kingdom.
A London born actress is one of those whose work can only be described as "interesting" or "interesting". A regular member of the local comedy circuit and, like all of my friends, a frequent visitor to London, I am aware of the fact that although I am known to be "really kind", I am rarely surprised. As always, there is a great sense of humour to the local cast members; some such as James M. for example, have even used jokes they found entertaining. As I remember, I often spoke to a local lady during a performance of Jaws - "I believe that there is actually some fun to be had during the performance". The locals told me, as well as others, that there was, in fact, some kind of fun during the performance. I am so grateful for these comments. I am sure you can relate. So, I went there from the street theatre and did some little talk with some of the local dancers. I found out that one of them was in fact the director of the London theatre - and as you may know, this is when I knew the best way to explain things to him. Now, I won't lie - though some of the other local women - are obviously very good friends of mine, and I did some little.

No comments:

Post a Comment