Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I Am Always Working Hard


 225 Years Ago Today

Wednesday 22nd of February 1797

Baron Hieronymus Carl Friedrich von Münchhausen dies of unknown causes at the age of 77 in Bodenwerder, Niedersachsen, Germany.

Wednesday 22nd of February 1798.

I am a doctor of medicine from Baden-Württemberg, Germany (or at most a third, or better, German doctor of medicine from Berlin). I am the third and fourth head of the Medical Faculty of Baden-Württemberg. Today I am also the president of the Medical Foundation. I am in Geneva but I am ill and require medical treatment to cope with this illness. I am able to go to my personal clinic and get help from friends and relatives. I am always working hard. I am very well connected to the members of the medical faculty. The medical staff does all their work on my behalf as well as on my own, and I am well aware of the fact that in the past I have taken care of most patients. The doctors of any one branch of the same research organisation, whether they be a medical faculty or not, always have their own personal interests. Therefore there is no reason to presume that any one individual is the sole responsibility of the medical staff of any of the branches, as it would not be the case that he or she is professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment