Tuesday, January 25, 2022

I Saw the Film Last Year I Would Give My Opinion About what the Fuck Is Going on There


 79 Years Ago Today

Monday 25th of January 1943
Cult film director Tobe William Hooper known for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is born in Austin, Texas, United States.
He was born Jan. 21, 1944. He grew up in Austin, Texas, United States, but transferred to Texas State University in Austin, before arriving in the US via Hong Kong and taking time off to study. Tobe is originally from South Austin, Texas, and his background in the US Army before being drafted by the USAF. He did a film with the Army's US based studio, Iron Giant. Tobe is best known for his hit television show "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" which was produced by the BBC. In the mid 60's he was interviewed about a Texas Film Festival documentary and was selected for a series for the CBS Academy Awards. Tobe graduated from Austin State University with a degree in film and animation. His credits include the upcoming "The Last of Us" TV movie and several short films.
Posted by C-2 at 01:50 PM
I saw the film last year I would give my opinion about what the fuck is going on there. I think the story is very, very tragic I think it's about time so when I watch it i will put it into my wallet. And since it had a pretty bad end i just bought two tickets for the night so i would appreciate your support. C-2
Edited by C-2

No comments:

Post a Comment