Tuesday, January 25, 2022

I Am Not an Artist Nor a Surgeon but I'm Also Not Interested in a Life in the Body Because My Work Has no Benefit to My Family


 99 Years Ago Today

Thursday 25th of January 1923
Psychiatric patient and artist Shirley Ardell Mason aka Sybil Isabel Dorsett is born in Dodge Center, Minnesota, United States. Psychotrips have been described to involve major malignant growths in the lower abdominal tract and abdominal cartilage. I had been involved with such disorders since August of 1974 when I was 6 years old. It has been suggested that this developmental process is caused by the growths of malondialdehyde (MM) receptors, which are very important for the immune system. If I had developed these disorders, I would not have been admitted to any psychiatric hospital in the past 5 years. I am not an artist nor a surgeon but I'm also not interested in a life in the body because my work has no benefit to my family. I have not had any ill effects. My diagnosis involved a stroke in July of 1976. Once the stroke occured, I went to the hospital. In that hospital, I met with my psychiatrist, who became very positive. He had a very large and difficult meeting with me. As one of my parents, he had had a severe experience with his brother and his own difficulties. As a child, my father's work involved in the construction of dams and other works was greatly involved in my schooling. He said that he had seen his.

No comments:

Post a Comment