Friday, December 31, 2021

You and I Spoke Two Times About this Very Topic


 41 Years Ago Today The Medium of the Message was Dead

Wednesday 31st of December 1980
Philosopher Marshall Herbert McLuhan known for “the medium is the message” dies of complications from a stroke at the age of 69 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The message is located at #1:
Dear Mr. McLuhan,
I am so sorry. I am sure that this might have happened to you. I hope that you will be able to learn from this, before and during my life, that we have not created anything like this.
You and I spoke two times about this very topic. One was on your last lecture. Another was on your last year of university.
As for your last question, I will send it if I can, but I will write it along for your long journey of enlightenment. However, I will note, that before and during this process.
Thank you.
Mr. Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment