Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I'm Sorry if I Gave Everyone Who Had a Difficult Time Reading this What Their Story Is


 11 Years Ago Today

Wednesday 24th of November 2010
Musician Peter Martin Christopherson aka Sleazy dies peacefully in his sleep at home at the age of 55 in Bangkok, Central Thailand, Thailand.
He was an aspiring musician and a musician at the age of 25.
He died peacefully on 22nd November 2010. He was known as Musician Peter Martin, a great guitarist.
He left his home in Bangkok, Thailand on 21st November 2010 to join his friends in Singapore, the Republic of Singapore. The next day he met and fell in love with his best friend (Makai) and it is known that he spent over 20 years together. One can only imagine how much they appreciated each other. He was always a very special guy from start to finish. He had a very good sense of humour.
He was a fan of my band Blue Note. My band is part Of Thiksa, The Black Eyed Peas, Phat Cops and other hardcore bands.
He was a friend of mine and his brother (Eileen) and one of his last people were my bandmates (Liliang) and his brother in law (Abbut). They were my best friend from beginning to end and my closest family.
I'm sorry the information here is short and it's short.
I'm sorry if I gave everyone who had a difficult time reading this what their story is.

No comments:

Post a Comment