Wednesday, June 29, 2022

I Don't Care How Well You're Doing or How Good You're Doing


 19 Years Ago Today

Sunday 29th of June 2003
Actress Katharine Houghton Hepburn dies of a tumour at the age of 96 in Fenwick, Connecticut, United States.
Died 11 July 2003 as a result of heart failure. Pancreatic cancer and blood clots have been diagnosed. The United States is taking action against Hepburn.
On 9 November 1993, Hepburn had a successful trial in his native Ontario and it was successful in Canada.
Katharine Houghton: "I wanted a change. I wanted to see someone who was in this situation, was willing to admit it and understand, that it's something that I need to be heard about, as a person and as a writer. I want to see people who have done so much and have done so well in their roles. I wanted to help people understand that in a business environment, we often go backwards and backwards. I don't care how well you're doing or how good you're doing. I want people to be able to say that we're doing what we're doing, that there's nothing wrong with that." Born 2 May 1933 in Piacenza, Italy.
Hoping for the most out of an editor.
The most obvious reason this happened was that the publication's name had been altered.
On 31 October 1997, the magazine reported their publication's name on the 'Miles and the River' website...
"...It makes the 'H'.

No comments:

Post a Comment