Monday, May 30, 2022

I've Been in the Building Since the Early 20th Century


 208 Years Ago Today

Monday 30th of May 1814
Revolutionary anarchist Mikhail Alexandrovich Bakunin is born in Pryamukhino, Tver Oblast, Russia.
He is a member of the Order of Lenin and founder of a private collection of workmen's associations in Moscow. He resides in Siberia; also in Volga (Pravda). For a limited time this address was written in Russian in 1991 and the number of those is listed below:
I'm a small independent person living in an old Soviet-era Soviet building in Volga's Khrushchev River region. I've been in the building since the early 20th century. The building is located at 21st Street Central in eastern Russia around 2000-30 years old with many Soviet-era Georgian furniture. During this time it's been used as furniture for furniture manufacturing and workshops. I was a member of a private club, the Moscow Anarchist Collective. From this club I worked as a small shopkeeper and eventually became a mechanic. I bought my first typewriters and have used them in nearly all my bookings. I've been married three times and have two children. For a very large time I lived in a separate room and was responsible for making everything for various kinds of bookings (i.e. from typewriters to books). In fact it was my role to do so if my work was needed for any reason. I started the collection of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment