Tuesday, May 24, 2022

I Don't Want to Get into the Weeds but Some People Are Going to Start to Go Over from the New World


 66 Years Ago Today

Thursday 24th of May 1956
Mass murderer Steven Timothy Judy is born in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States.
He was convicted of murdering his mother, Sharon. In 1997, he made a court settlement with a second state over her killing. Judy is sentenced to life imprisonment on the second count. He is a former judge on the state panel where he also judges criminal defense appeals regarding his criminal conviction. Judy committed one mass murder in 2007. Judy was convicted and sentenced to 80 years in prison. There is a petition to have Judy's life terms reduced so he can be executed. He will serve about 50 years. JUNE 11: I was given this document by an Arkansas defense attorney named Robert Williams.
This is a reference, a reference. I know that most of you know "Moral Lawyer", but I've been wondering if any of you are familiar with the word. Because I just read about this today. I'm going to have to ask some people. Well, you know, I like what they do. I like the old school, and I want to give the old school a try. Well, I am going to be honest here. I don't want to get into the weeds, but some people are going to start to go over from the new world. So, I'm going to try to tell you, this is not what a moral jurist is supposed to do. I'm going to try to tell you exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment