Friday, April 15, 2022

When the Pain Was Coming My Throat Went Limp


 21 Years Ago Today

Sunday 15th of April 2001

Musician Joey Ramone dies of lymphoma at the age of 50 in New York–Presbyterian Hospital, New York City, New York, United States.

He was 86. He has three children. [5] The following has been quoted from "Molecules," p. 25: "My wife said, 'We've got some news.' And I said, 'We haven't gotten news yet.' She said, 'You've got to talk to your doctor, you've got to get the news out.' She had to be sure there were no signs that I was on anything different." The following has been quoted from "Molecules," p. 27: "When the pain was coming my throat went limp. My arms trembled more than when I was lying down. We would have to be careful."

"I had to be sure there were no signs that I was on anything different." "When the pain was coming my throat went limp. My arms trembled more than when I was lying down. We would have to be careful." "I didn't have a headache. I only had a weak muscle ache." [5]

"I didn't have a headache. I only had a weak muscle ache." "No signs were that bad, either."

"No pain. My arms don't hurt. And I didn't feel any pain at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment