Monday, March 28, 2022

If You Would Like More Information About Aldi's Current Plans to Run Their Small Grocery Business or Even Less Information on the Details of What the Group Is Now Up to You Can Contact Me


 100 Years Ago Today

Tuesday 28th of March 1922
Entrepreneur Theodor Paul 'Theo' Albrecht known for co-founding Aldi supermarket is born in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
An old college dean told me his first idea was to open a "big brick shop." Since then he has also worked at some successful multinational companies in Germany and the North-West. On his third and fourth plans are to expand into Germany's smaller grocery business. As far in principle as Aldi is concerned, they have never done more than that, which is to put their products on the shelves and give one man the opportunity to run a small grocery chain. In a nutshell, because of my background in the small world of food planning, I've learned the way to create a successful small grocery chain. If you would like more information about Aldi's current plans to run their small grocery business or even less information on the details of what the group is now up to, you can contact me at roh.albrecht@aol.com. Below are the links to their website: Aldi Enterprises blog - www.davidrohalbrecht.com - www.theoregreekbooks.com "I love living in the company, I believe in the value and are proud that I've established myself as a success. I look forward to working with them. We have set up shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment