Thursday, March 3, 2022

I Am Sorry to Say That All the Posts on This Site Have Been Taken Down


 46 Years Ago Today La Clef Était avec le Concierge

Wednesday 3rd of March 1976

Artist Pierre Molinier commits suicide by a shot in his mouth at the age of 76 in 7 rue des Faussets, Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France.

Molinier was suffering from prostate cancer and feared an anal operation. On his door he wrote in chalk the following words: "Je prends ma vie. La clef est avec le concierge".

Molinier took his confession to court where he was convicted. On sentencing he claimed that he had been an accomplice to a murder. According to Molinier: "J'avais pratique et toujours avoir au sécurat". (Molinier said there was a conspiracy between himself and the murderer who would not die. Molinier told the judge to find him a "good man" but he did not.)

I am sorry to say that all the posts on this site have been taken down. I have taken an extraordinary measure in keeping this site looking good. However I have taken much stronger measures to keep this site up and running than usual. I will take my time and try again. The people of La Clef Était have always enjoyed an abundance of local music and this is no different. There have been a few recent projects in my area that have inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment