Monday, February 14, 2022

The Atmosphere Was Too Dark, I Had no Means of Communication with the Outside, I Never Made it to the Funeral Home


 72 Years Ago Today He Stopped Listening to the Milky Way

Tuesday 14th of February 1950
Physicist and radio engineer Karl Guthe Jansky known for discovering radio waves emanating from the Milky Way dies of a heart condition at the age of 45 in Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank, New Jersey, United States. 
The cause of death is unknown, though he had experienced heart failure during the last years of his life. 
Tuesday 14th of February 1950.
Worthless Listening to the Milky Way via Radioactive Radio Waves
Saturday, 11th of January 1959. A person who was in contact with a 'radioactive radio wave' at a certain location on the Earth took very small steps toward death without any apparent concern for the safety and integrity of the human race. Many of these people believed nothing could possibly be done, especially not to die without conscious efforts. The following are some of them that did not think enough of their chances. 
"I felt I knew more at this time than I ever did - I had worked here for many years, I had a family to protect over I have now worked for many years, the atmosphere was too dark, I had no means of communication with the outside, I never made it to the funeral home. All of these factors led me to begin looking back at other people who had experienced or could have experienced such experiences. This particular person from Lake Pontchartrain's community had just heard."

No comments:

Post a Comment