Wednesday, February 16, 2022

He Lives a Quiet Life, Always a Bit Bored


 174 Years Ago Today

Wednesday 16th of February 1848
Writer Octave Mirbeau known for Le Jardin des Supplices is born in Trévières, Basse-Normandie, France.
He lives a quiet life, always a bit bored. He has a hard time with the world. He tries to work through his issues. He is a poet, a singer, a poet, a poet and a writer.
Posted by Paul Regan / Publisher
I am fascinated by a wonderful family - a family that had a different life and an entirely different idea of what it meant to be a French novelist. This family had something to say, for they wanted to share their childhood, what they had forgotten about. I'm curious to know if it really is that hard.
Posted by Paul Regan / Publisher
I think I can write for many people, if the French are a good example! They are extremely talented, have a great time writing, and have some great stories I want to tell!
Posted by Paul Regan / Publisher
The best part for me was that I had the opportunity to meet him this morning and learn about his life, what he thinks, what he eats, and his interests. It's very exciting. I can't wait to book some more! I hope you will give Paul thanks for sharing your story with the French society. It might make someone else do it, perhaps a book about

No comments:

Post a Comment