Sunday, December 26, 2021

Please Message Me if You Would Get More Information


 41 Years Ago Today

Friday 26th of December 1980
Serial killer and cannibal Richard Trenton Chase aka The Vampire of Sacramento commits suicide by an overdose of medication at the age of 30 in San Quentin State Prison, San Quentin, California, United States. Chase saved up his daily dose of prison doctor-prescribed Sinequan (doxepin hydrochloride) for several weeks.
Avery Barrett Holmes, 27, of Newport Beach, CA is identified in the autopsy of Holmes' body. Barrett, who grew up with a penchant for illegal drugs, was arrested and held on suspicion of first, second, third, and subsequent drug offenses. Holmes was brought to the Los Angeles County Jail under the guise of being the "receiver of heroin." Holmes was later charged with first-degree murder in connection with the December 1978 death of 18-year-old Steven Hogg. (Source: LAPD-GOV ) *************************
Friday 30th of December 1980igslist I want to thank you for the information posted yesterday but it seems unlikely you have been out to you lately. I am in California and I don't think someone should ever leave my home here at least not for an extended period. I am hoping somebody can help you with some sort of assistance. Please message me if you would get more information. I am a real, decent person and I do not understand why you would go down this road to put yourself above

No comments:

Post a Comment