Monday, December 27, 2021

I'm Here to Thank You for Taking the Time to Answer Your Questions!


 73 Years Ago Today

Monday 27th of December 1948
Actor Gérard Xavier Marcel Depardieu is born in Châteauroux, Indre, France.
The first time I ever met him, he was 20 years old (18 months old). He's also the oldest director ever to grace the screen in France. I'm sure you'll hear a lot about his work before you know it.
Makes me so happy for you guys. I'm sure that many of you will see his other movies, like the "Fantasia".
I'm here to thank you for taking the time to answer your questions! I think I've said a lot about you that you're probably all just good friends. I hope you'll enjoy reading!
Sincerely, Jean Claude.
The Director And The First Director
Director Francois Poucet & The Second Director Jean-François Poulassa.
Makes me so happy for you guys! I'm sure that many of you will see his other movies, like the "Fantasia".
My name is Pierre Lauda, and I'm about 15 years old. You may be wondering how the movie began. I started out having a bad childhood. My parents were very busy with work. Then I got a bit of a life outside of school. We became two very close friends, and had a few adventures together. Since I was just about 5 years old, I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment