Monday, November 29, 2021

I Am More or Less a Normal Child


 25 Years Ago Today There Was no Light in His Eyes

Friday 29th of November 1996
Minimal artist Dan Daniel Nicholas Flavin dies of complications of diabetes at the age of 63 in Riverhead, New York, United States.
The artist's grave was just north of New York's West Side in East York, where he had worked with and lived for 27 years. He enjoyed creating, especially murals and drawings of animals. Dan was a great teacher, a wonderful father, a friendly member of the family, and a great friend who cared deeply about this generation and his legacy. Dan also cherished the fact that he could go on and on, he believed in it. This, and many more...
Wednesday 25th November 1996 I Am Not That Beautiful Yesterday At 14 years old, I had a rough childhood and I didn't like to look bad (I am more or less a normal child, but I was also an obese person who was always moving around). Despite some bad choices during adolescence and adulthood, I still enjoyed my early adulthood. However, that bad choices affected me in a very negative way in the short term as a result of various problems I had. Not wanting to be involved in my youth at the time, I had trouble looking like a very attractive girl. I had a very unapologetic attitude toward sex -- a very sensitive one, too. In my early 60s, when my older brother was a teenager (after I had been through some

No comments:

Post a Comment